Being Normal and Invites People to A Wedding and Such

Sometimes even a completely unreasonable character such as myself got himself lucky. So I got lucky and married the woman who made me feel like drawing again. I almost forgot that drawing can actually make people, and most importantly myself, happy. So I treat myself some great moments drawing dozens of invitation cards. Here are some of my favorites:

This is the last card that I drew. The greatest thing about watercolor is that the unexpected is expected.

Flying tiles ha ha, love it. I didn't realize that I sometimes unconsciously flatter myself in public until one day my mother-in-law-to-be-at-the-time curiously mention how I mutter to myself how nice my drawing turned out to be.


A mosque in heaven for the lady who introduced me to my wife.
Anyway, here's the complete scan of the cards.

No comments: